Saturday, February 12, 2005

Austria 2005

I am so happy that so many people have enjoyed the website! I am trying to get ready for Austria. My flight leaves at 10:45am on Sunday. I searched for a train to get there....hmm, not an option! What was I thinking, I know how England operates on a Sunday! So, I am off to the airport today and get to stay in a nice airport hotel. Oh well! I will be back online in a few days with updates and pictures! If you're lucky I will try for a Sound of Music shot of me running down a hill in Salzburg.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping for a photo of you running over that hill, with your arms out wide, singing 'The hills are alive with the Sound of Music!'

February 12, 2005 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In unrelated news, I just got back from the USA Rugby 7's Tournament in beautiful, exotic Carson, California.

Much to everyon'e surprise, Argentina absolutely killed England. Really, it was sad. I belive the final score was 21 to 0. Pathetic. Ok, maybe not as pathetic as losing every single game and coming in dead last as the USA team did.

February 13, 2005 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Greetings from Vienna!
We are here and it is snowing!
Saw the Hapsburg Family castle among other sites. Randomly, Anastacia is in town and all of her dancers are here in our hotel...that is good fun!

February 15, 2005 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I am home safely from Austria...although minus one piece of luggage! Look for photos and a story to come soon! Happy Presidents' Day!

February 20, 2005 at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home